|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFree Package
- Optimized for 1.8-V Operation and Is 3.6-V I/O Tolerant to Support Mixed-Mode Signal Operation
- Sub-1-V Operable
- Unbuffered Outputs
- Max tpd of 1.9 ns at 1.8 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10 µA at 1.8 V
- ±8-mA Output Drive at 1.8 V
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
NanoFree is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74AUC2GU04DBVR
This dual inverter is operational at 0.8-V to 2.7-V VCC, but is designed specifically for 1.65-V to 1.95-V VCC operation.
The SN74AUC2GU04 contains two inverters with unbuffered outputs and performs the Boolean function Y = A.
NanoFree package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
For more information about AUC Little Logic devices, please refer to the TI application report, Applications of Texas Instruments AUC Sub-1-V Little Logic Devices, literature number SCEA027.