|Package | PIN:||ZKE | 96|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus+ Family
- Optimized for 1.8-V Operation and is 3.6-V I/O Tolerant to Support Mixed-Mode Signal Operation
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Sub 1-V Operable
- Max tpd of 1.8 ns at 1.8 V
- Low Power Consumption, 40-µA Max ICC
- ±8-mA Output Drive at 1.8 V
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Widebus+ is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74AUC32244ZKER
This 32-bit buffer/driver is operational at 0.8-V to 2.7-V VCC, but is designed specifically for 1.65-V to 1.95-V VCC operation.
The SN74AUC32244 is designed specifically to improve the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters.
The device can be used as eight 4-bit buffers, four 8-bit buffers, two 16-bit buffers, or one 32-bit buffer. It provides true outputs and symmetrical active-low output-enable (OE)\ inputs.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.