|Package | PIN:||PW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Voltage-Level Transceiver for Interfacing 1.8 V Audio Codec (AC97) Controllers With 3.3 V AC97 Codec Links
- Configurable I/O Switching Levels With Dual-Supply Pins Operating Over Full 1.2-V to 3.6-V Power-Supply Range
- For Low-Power Operation, A and B Ports Are Placed in High-Impedance State When Either Supply Voltage Is Switched Off
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 7000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1500-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74AVC6T622PWR
The SN74AVC6T622 is a voltage-level transceiver for interfacing 1.8 V audio codec (AC97) controllers, the audio/analog modem functionality found in personal computers, with 3.3V AC97 codec links. With the digital switching levels of todays AC97 codecs lowering to 1.8-V logic levels, the SN74AVC6T622 device can be used to bridge the gap between legacy 3.3-V AC97 codecs and AC97 controllers that are now operating at 1.8 V. The 6-bit wide SN74AVC6T622 device complies with the AC97 electrical interface (both levels and timing) specification.
Two supply-voltage pins allow the A-port and B-port input switching thresholds to be configured separately. The A port is designed to track VCCA, while the B port is designed to track VCCB. VCCA and VCCB can accept any supply voltage from 1.2 V to 3.6 V.
If either VCC is switched off (VCCA = 0 V and/or VCCB = 0 V), all outputs are placed in the high-impedance state to conserve power.
The SN74AVC6T622 is available in two 0.5-mm-pitch ball grid array (BGA) packages. The 20-ball package has dimensions of 3 mm × 2.5 mm, and the 24-ball package measures 3 mm × 3 mm. Memory cards are widely used in mobile phones, PDAs, digital cameras, personal media players, camcorders, set-top boxes, etc. Low static power consumption and small package size make the SN74AVC6T622 an ideal choice for these applications.