|Package | PIN:||ZXY | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Transceiver for Memory Card Interface [MultiMediaCard (MMC), Secure Digital (SD), Memory Stick Compliant Products]
- Configurable I/O Switching Levels With Dual-Supply Pins Operating Over Full 1.2-V to 3.6-V Power-Supply Range
- For Low-Power Operation, A and B Ports Are Placed in High-Impedance State When Either Supply Voltage Is Switched Off
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 6000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
MicroStar Junior is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74AVCA406LZXYR
The SN74AVCA406L is a transceiver for interfacing microprocessors with MultiMediaCards (MMCs), secure digital (SD) cards, and Memory Stick compliant products.
Two supply-voltage pins allow the A-port and B-port input switching thresholds to be configured separately. The A port is designed to track VCCA, while the B port is designed to track VCCB. VCCA and VCCB can accept any supply voltage from 1.2 V to 3.6 V.
If either VCC is switched off (VCCA = 0 V and/or VCCB = 0 V), all outputs are placed in the high-impedance state to conserve power.
The SN74AVCA406L enables system designers to easily interface low-voltage microprocessors to different memory cards operating at higher voltages.
The SN74AVCA406L is available in two 0.5-mm-pitch ball grid array (BGA) packages. The 20-ball package has dimensions of 3 mm × 2.5 mm, and the 24-ball package measures 3 mm × 3 mm. Memory cards are widely used in mobile phones, PDAs, digital cameras, personal media players, camcorders, set-top boxes, etc. Low static power consumption and small package size make the SN74AVCA406L an ideal choice for these applications.