|Package | PIN:||NS | 20|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- State-of-the-Art BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces ICCZ
- P-N-P Inputs Reduce DC Loading
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V
Per MIL-STD-883C, Method 3015
- 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines or Buffer Memory Address Registers
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (DW) and Shrink Small-Outline (DB) Packages, Ceramic Chip Carriers (FK) and Flatpacks (W), and Standard Plastic and Ceramic 300-mil DIPs (J, N)
Texas Instruments SN74BCT244NSR
These octal buffers and line drivers are designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters. Taken together with the ´BCT240 and ´BCT241, these devices provide the choice of selected combinations of inverting and noninverting outputs, symmetrical (active-low output-enable) inputs, and complementary OE and inputs.
The ´BCT244 is organized as two 4-bit buffers/line drivers with separate output-enable () inputs. When is low, the device passes data from the A inputs to the Y outputs. When is high, the outputs are in the high-impedance state.
The SN54BCT244 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74BCT244 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.