|Package | PIN:||NS | 20|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- State-of-the-Art BiCMOS Design Substantially Reduces Standby Current
- Outputs Have Undershoot-Protection Circuitry
- Power-Up High-Impedance State
- Buffered Control Inputs to Reduce DC Loading Effects
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883C, Method 3015
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (DW) Packages, Ceramic Chip Carriers (FK) and Flatpacks (W), and Plastic and Ceramic 300-mil DIPs (J, N)
Texas Instruments SN74BCT640NSR
The ´BCT640 bus transceiver is designed for asynchronous communication between data buses. These devices transmit data from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus depending upon the level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable () input can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated.
The SN54BCT640 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74BCT640 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.