|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of -55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- Open-Collector Version of 'BCT244
- Open-Collector Outputs Drive Bus Lines or Buffer Memory Address Registers
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883C Method 3015
- Available In Plastic Small-Outline (DW) Package
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified >performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments SN74BCT760MDWREP
The SN74BCT760 octal buffer and line driver is designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters.
The SN74BCT760 is organized as two 4-bit buffers/line drivers with separate output-enable (OE) inputs. When OE is low, the device passes data from the A inputs to the Y outputs. When OE is high, the outputs are in the high-impedance state.
The device is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C.