|Package | PIN:||RGY | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- High-Bandwidth Data Path (up to 500 MHz)(1)
- 5-V-Tolerant I/Os With Device Powered Up or Powered Down
- Low and Flat ON-State Resistance (ron) Characteristics Over Operating Range
(ron = 4 Typ)
- Rail-to-Rail Switching on Data I/O Ports
- 0- to 5-V Switching With 3.3-V VCC
- 0- to 3.3-V Switching With 2.5-V VCC
- Bidirectional Data Flow With Near-Zero Propagation Delay
- Low Input/Output Capacitance Minimizes Loading and Signal Distortion
(Cio(OFF) = 4 pF Typ)
- Fast Switching Frequency (fOE = 20 MHz Max)
- Data and Control Inputs Provide Undershoot Clamp Diodes
- Low Power Consumption (ICC = 0.7 mA Typ)
- VCC Operating Range From 2.3 V to 3.6 V
- Data I/Os Support 0- to 5-V Signaling Levels (0.8 V, 1.2 V, 1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V, 5 V)
- Control Inputs Can Be Driven by TTL or 5-V/3.3-V CMOS Outputs
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Performance Tested Per JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model
(A114-B, Class II)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- 2000-V Human-Body Model
- Supports Both Digital and Analog Applications: Differential Signal Interface, Memory Interleaving, Bus Isolation, Low-Distortion Signal Gating
For additional information regarding the performance characteristics of the CB3Q family, refer to the TI application report, CBT-C, CB3T, and CB3Q Signal-Switch Families, literature number SCDA008.)
Texas Instruments SN74CB3Q3345RGYR
The SN74CB3Q3345 is a high-bandwidth FET bus switch utilizing a charge pump to elevate the gate voltage of the pass transistor, providing a low and flat ON-state resistance (ron). The low and flat ON-state resistance allows for minimal propagation delay and supports rail-to-rail switching on the data input/output (I/O) ports. The device also features low data I/O capacitance to minimize capacitive loading and signal distortion on the data bus. Specifically designed to support high-bandwidth applications, the SN74CB3Q3345 provides an optimized interface solution ideally suited for broadband communications, networking, and data-intensive computing systems.
The SN74CB3Q3384A is organized as an 8-bit bus switch with two output-enable (OE, OE) inputs. When OE is high or OE is low, the bus switch is ON, and the A port is connected to the B port, allowing bidirectional data flow between ports. When OE is low and OE is high, the bus switch is OFF, and a high-impedance state exists between the A and B ports.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry prevents damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down. The device has isolation during power off.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor and OE should be tied to GND through a pulldown resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking/current-sourcing capability of the driver.