|Package | PIN:||DL | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- 5- Switch Connection Between Two Ports
- TTL-Compatible Input Levels
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74CBT16212ADLR
The CBT16212A devices provide 24 bits of high-speed TTL-compatible bus switching or exchanging. The low on-state resistance of the switch allows connections to be made with minimal propagation delay.
Each device operates as a 24-bit bus switch or a 12-bit bus exchanger that provides data exchanging between the four signal ports via the data-select (S0, S1, S2) terminals.