|Package | PIN:||DGG | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of Texas Instruments' WidebusTM Family
- TTL-Compatible Control Input Levels
- Isolation Under Power-Off Conditions
- Make-Before-Break Feature
- Internal 500- Pulldown Resistors to Ground
- A-Port Inputs/Outputs Have Equivalent 25- Series Resistors, So No External Resistors Are Required
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74CBT162292DGGR
The SN74CBT162292 is a 12-bit 1-of-2 high-speed TTL-compatible FET multiplexer/
demultiplexer. The low on-state resistance of the switch allows connections to be made with minimal propagation delay.
When the select (S) input is low, port A is connected to port B1, and RINT is connected to port B2. When S is high, port A is connected to port B2, and RINT is connected to port B1.
The A-port inputs/outputs include equivalent 25- series resistors to reduce overshoot and undershoot.