|Package | PIN:||DGV | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of Texas Instruments' WidebusTM Family
- Standard '16245-Type Pinout
- 5- Switch Connection Between Two Ports
- TTL-Compatible Input Levels
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74CBT16245DGVR
The SN74CBT16245 device provides 16 bits of high-speed TTL-compatible bus switching in a standard '16245 device pinout. The low on-state resistance of the switch allows connections to be made with minimal propagation delay.
The device is organized as two 8-bit low-impedance switches with separate output-enable (OE) inputs. When OE\ is low, the switch is on, and data can flow from the A port to the B port, or vice versa. When OE\ is high, the switch is open, and the high-impedance state exists between the two ports.