|Package | PIN:||DGV | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of Texas Instruments' WidebusTM Family
- 5- Switch Connection Between Two Ports
- TTL-Compatible Input Levels
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74CBT16390DGVR
The SN74CBT16390 is a 16-bit to 32-bit switch used in applications in which two separate data paths must be multiplexed onto, or demultiplexed from, a single path. This device can be used for memory interleaving, in which two different banks of memory must be addressed simultaneously. This device also can be used to connect or isolate the PCI bus to one or two slots simultaneously.
Two output enables (OE1\ and OE2\) control the data flow. When OE1\ is low, A port is connected to 1B port. When OE2\ is low, A port is connected to 2B port. When both OE1\ and OE2\ are low, the A port is connected to both 1B and 2B ports. The control inputs can be driven with a 5-V CMOS, 5-V TTL, or an LVTTL driver.