|Package | PIN:||DW | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- High-Bandwidth Data Path (Up to 200 MHz)
- Low and Flat ON-State Resistance (rON)
Characteristics Over Operating Range
(rON = 5 Ω Typical)
- Control Inputs Can Be Driven by TTL or 5-V and
3.3-V CMOS Outputs
- Bidirectional Data Flow With Near-Zero
- Low Input and Output Capacitance Minimizes
Loading and Signal Distortion (Cio(OFF) = 6 pF
- VCC Operating Range From 4.5 V to 5 V
- Low Power Consumption (ICC= 50 µA Maximum)
Texas Instruments SN74CBT3383DWR
The SN74CBT3383 and SN54CBT3383 devices provide ten bits of high-speed TTL-compatible bus switching or exchanging. The low ON-state resistance of the switch allows connections to be made with minimal propagation delay.
The devices operate as a 10-bit bus switch or a 5-bit bus exchanger, which provides swapping of the A and B pairs of signals. The bus-exchange function is selected when BX is high. The switches are connected when BE is low.