|Package | PIN:||DBB | 80|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of Texas Instruments' Widebus+ Family
- 5- Switch Connection Between Two Ports
- TTL-Compatible Input Levels
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Widebus+ is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74CBT34X245DBBR
The SN74CBT34X245 provides 32 bits of high-speed TTL-compatible bus switching. The low on-state resistance of the switch allows connections to be made with minimal propagation delay.
The device is organized as four 8-bit bus switches, two 16-bit bus switches, or one 32-bit bus switch. When output enable (OE\) is low, the switch is on, and port A is connected to port B. When OE\ is high, the switch is open, and the high-impedance state exists between the two ports.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.