|Package | PIN:||DGV | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- 4- Switch Connection Between Two Ports
- Rail-to-Rail Switching on Data I/O Ports
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Break-Before-Make Feature
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74CBTLV16212VR
The SN74CBTLV16212 provides 24 bits of high-speed bus switching or exchanging. The low on-state resistance of the switch allows connections to be made with minimal propagation delay.
The device operates as a 24-bit bus switch or a 12-bit bus exchanger, which provides data exchanging between the four signal ports via the data-select (S0, S1, S2) terminals.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff feature ensures that damaging current will not backflow through the device when it is powered down. The device has isolation during power off.
The SN74CBTLV16212 is specified by the break-before-make feature to have no through current when switching between B ports.