|Package | PIN:||DL | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- 4- Switch Connection Between Two Ports
- Rail-to-Rail Switching on Data I/O Ports
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Make-Before-Break Feature
- Internal 500- Pulldown Resistors to Ground
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74CBTLV16292DLR
The SN74CBTLV16292 is a 12-bit 1-of-2 high-speed FET multiplexer/demultiplexer. The low on-state resistance of the switch allows connections to be made with minimal propagation delay.
When the select (S) input is low, port A is connected to port B1, and RINT is connected to port B2. When S is high, port A is connected to port B2, and RINT is connected to port B1.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff feature ensures that damaging current will not backflow through the device when it is powered down. The device has isolation during power off.