|Package | PIN:||RGY | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Standard ’126-Type Pinout
- 5-Ω Switch Connection Between Two Ports
- Rail-to-Rail Switching on Data I/O Ports
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-up Performance Exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78, Class II
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74CBTLV3126RGYR
The SN74CBTLV3126 quadruple FET bus switch features independent line switches. Eachswitch is disabled when the associated output-enable (OE) input is low.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff. The Ioff feature ensures that damaging currentwill not backflow through the device when it is powered down. The SN74CBTLV3126 device hasisolation during power off.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied toGND through a pull down resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by thecurrent-sinking capability of the driver.