|Package | PIN:||PW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Standard '245-Type Pinout
- 5- Switch Connection Between Two Ports
- Rail-to-Rail Switching on Data I/O Ports
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Texas Instruments SN74CBTLV3245APWR
The SN74CBTLV3245A provides eight bits of high-speed bus switching in a standard '245 device pinout. The low on-state resistance of the switch allows connections to be made with minimal propagation delay.
The device is organized as one 8-bit switch. When output enable (OE) is low, the 8-bit bus switch is on, and port A is connected to port B. When OE is high, the switch is open, and the high-impedance state exists between the two ports.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff feature ensures that damaging current will not backflow through the device when it is powered down. The device has isolation during power off.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.