|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Functionally Equivalent to QS3253
- 5-Ω Switch Connection Between Two Ports
- Rail-to-Rail Switching on Data I/O Ports
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74CBTLV3253PW
The SN74CBTLV3253 device is a dual 1-of-4 high-speed FET multiplexer and demultiplexer.The low ON-state resistance of the switch allows connections to be made with minimal propagationdelay.
The select (S0, S1) inputs control the data flow. The FET multiplexers/demultiplexers aredisabled when the associated output-enable (OE) input is high.
The SN74CBTLV3253 device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff. The Ioff feature ensures that damaging currentwill not backflow through the device when it is powered down. The device has isolation during poweroff.