|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 5-Ω Switch Connection Between Two Ports
- Rail-to-Rail Switching on Data I/O Ports
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-VHuman-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model(A115-A)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74CBTLV3257PWR
The SN74CBTLV3257 device is a 4-bit 1-of-2 high-speed FET multiplexer/demultiplexer. Thelow on-state resistance of the switch allows connections to be made with minimal propagationdelay.
The select (S) input controls the data flow. The FET multiplexers/demultiplexers aredisabled when the output-enable (OE) input is high.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff. The Ioff feature ensures that damaging currentwill not backflow through the device when it is powered down. The device has isolation during poweroff.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down,OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor;the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of thedriver.