|Package | PIN:||DW | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 5- Switch Connection Between Two Ports
- Rail-to-Rail Switching on Data I/O Ports
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Texas Instruments SN74CBTLV3383DWR
The SN74CBTLV3383 provides ten bits of high-speed bus switching or exchanging. The low on-state resistance of the switch allows connections to be made with minimal propagation delay.
The device operates as a 10-bit bus switch or as a 5-bit bus exchanger, which provides swapping of the A and B pairs of signals. The bus-exchange function is selected when BX is high, and BE\ is low.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff feature ensures that damaging current will not backflow through the device when it is powered down. The device has isolation during power off.