|Package | PIN:||DGG | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- 5- Switch Connection Between Two Ports
- TTL-Compatible Input Levels
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74CBTS16212DGGR
The SN74CBTS16212 provides 24 bits of high-speed TTL-compatible bus switching or exchanging with Schottky diodes on the I/Os to clamp undershoot. The low on-state resistance of the switch allows connections to be made with minimal propagation delay.
The device operates as a 24-bit bus switch or as a 12-bit bus exchanger that provides data exchanging between the four signal ports via the data-select (S0S2) terminals.