|Package | PIN:||ZST | 72|
|Temp:||S (0 to 85)|
- Supports SSTL_18 Signaling Levels
- Suitable for DDR-II Applications
- D-Port Outputs are Precharged by Bias Voltage (VBIAS)
- Internal Termination for Control Inputs
- High Bandwidth (400 MHz Minimum)
- Low and Flat ON-State Resistance (ron) Characteristics, (ron = 17 Ω Maximum)
- Internal 400-Ω Pulldown Resistors
- Low Differential and Rising or Falling Edge Skew
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74CBTU4411ZSTR
The SN74CBTU4411 device is a high-bandwidth, SSTL_18 compatible FETmultiplexer/demultiplexer with low ON-state resistance (ron). The deviceuses an internal charge pump to elevate the gate voltage of the pass transistor, providing a lowand flat ron. The low and flat ron allows for minimalpropagation delay and supports rail-to-rail signaling on data input/output (I/O) ports. The devicealso features very low data I/O capacitance to minimize capacitive loading and signal distortion onthe data bus. Matched ron and I/O capacitance among channels results inextremely low differential and rising or falling edge skew. This allows the device to show optimalperformance in DDR-II applications.