|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- 3-State Versions of SN54F151B and SN74F151B
- 3-State Outputs Interface Directly With System Bus
- Performs Parallel-to-Serial Conversion
- Complementary Outputs Provide True and Inverted Data
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline Packages, Ceramic Chip Carriers, and Standard Plastic and Ceramic 300-mil DIPs
Texas Instruments SN74F251BDR
These data selectors/multiplexers contain full binary decoding to select one of eight data sources and feature strobe-controlled complementary outputs. The 3-state outputs can interface with and drive data lines of bus-organized systems. When the strobe (G\) input is high, both outputs are in a high-impedance state in which both the upper and lower transistors of each totem-pole output are off, and the output neither drives nor loads the bus significantly.
The SN54F251B is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74F251B is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.
D0, D1,...D7 = the level of the respective D input.