|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- High-Current 3-State Outputs Interface Directly
With System Bus or Can Drive Up to 15 LSTTL
- Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Maximum ICC
- Typical tpd = 11 ns
- ±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Maximum
Texas Instruments SN74HC125DR
The SNx4HC125 device is a quadruple set of bus buffer gates and features independent line drivers with 3-state outputs. The SNx4HC125 is designed for 2-V to 6-V VCC operation. Each output is disabled when the associated output-enable (OE) input is high.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.