|Package | PIN:||NS | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- High-Current 3-State Outputs Interface Directly With System Bus or Can Drive Up To 15 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Max ICC
- Typical tpd = 11 ns
- ±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Max
Texas Instruments SN74HC126NSR
These quadruple bus buffer gates feature independent line drivers with 3-state outputs. Each output is disabled when the associated output-enable (OE) input is low.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to GND through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sourcing capability of the driver.