|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- Outputs Can Drive Up To 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 40-µA Max ICC
- Typical tpd = 14 ns
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Max
- Operation From Very Slow Input Transitions
- Temperature-Compensated Threshold Levels
- High Noise Immunity
- Same Pinouts as HC00
Texas Instruments SN74HC132QDRG4Q1
Each circuit functions as a NAND gate, but because of the Schmitt action, it has different input threshold levels for positive- and negative-going signals. The SN74HC132 performs the Boolean function Y = A B or Y = A + B in positive logic.
This circuit is temperature compensated and can be triggered from the slowest of input ramps and still give clean jitter-free output signals.