Added to Your Shopping Cart
|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- Outputs Can Drive Up to 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 20-µA Max ICC
- Typical tpd = 11 ns
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Max
- On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535, All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise Noted. On All Other Products, Production Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing of All Parameters.
Texas Instruments SN74HC14DR
The SNx4HC14 are Schmitt-trigger devices that contain six independent inverters. They perform the Boolean function Y = A in positive logic.