|Package | PIN:||N | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- Outputs Can Drive Up To 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Max ICC
- Contain Four Flip-Flops With Double-Rail Outputs
- Typical tpd = 13 ns
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Max
- Applications Include:
- Buffer/Storage Registers
- Shift Registers
- Pattern Generators
Texas Instruments SN74HC175N
These positive-edge-triggered D-type flip-flops have a direct clear (CLR)\ input. The HC175 devices feature complementary outputs from each flip-flop.
Information at the data (D) inputs meeting the setup time requirements is transferred to the outputs on the positive-going edge of the clock (CLK) pulse. Clock triggering occurs at a particular voltage level and is not directly related to the transition time of the positive-going edge of CLK. When CLK is at either the high or low level, the D input has no effect at the output.