- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- High-Current Outputs Drive Up to 15 LSTTL
- 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines or Buffer Memory
- Low Power Consumption: ICC, 80-µA (Maximum)
- Typical tpd = 11 ns
- ±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA (Maximum)
- On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535,
All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise
Noted. On All Other Products, Production
Processing Does Not Necessarily Include
Testing of All Parameters.
The SNx4HC244 octal buffers and line drivers are designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters. The SNx4HC244 devices are organized as two 4-bit buffers and drivers with separate output-enable (OE) inputs. When OE is low, the device passes noninverted data from the A inputs to the Y outputs. When OE is high, the outputs are in the high-impedance state.