|Package | PIN:||PW | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of 55° to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree
- 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines or Buffer Memory Address Registers
- High-Current Outputs Drive up to 15 LSTTL Loads
Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life.
Texas Instruments SN74HC244QPWREP
These octal buffers and line drivers are designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters. The HC244 are organized as two 4-bit buffers/drivers with separate output-enable (OE)\ inputs. When OE\ is low, the device passes noninverted data from the A inputs to the Y outputs. When OE\ is high, the outputs are in the high-impedance state.