|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- High-Current 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines Directly or Up to 15 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 80-μA Max ICC
- Typical tpd = 12 ns
- ±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 μA Max
- On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535, All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise Noted. On All Other Products, Production Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing of All Parameters.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74HC245DWR
These octal bus transceivers are designed for asynchronous two-way communication between data buses. The control-function implementation minimizes external timing requirements.
The devices allow data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable (OE) input can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated.