|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 3-State Version of HC151
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- High-Current 3-State Outputs Interface Directly With System Bus or Can Drive Up To 15 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Max ICC
- Typical tpd = 9 ns
- ±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Max
- Perform Parallel-to-Serial Conversion
- Complementary Outputs Provide True and Inverted Data
Texas Instruments SN74HC251DR
These data selectors/multiplexers contain full binary decoding to select 1-of-8 data sources and feature strobe-controlled complementary 3-state outputs.
The 3-state outputs can interface with and drive data lines of bus-organized systems. With all but one of the common outputs disabled (in the high-impedance state), the low impedance of the single enabled output drives the bus line to a high or low logic level. Both outputs are controlled by the output-enable (OE)\ input. The outputs are disabled when OE\ is high.