|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of 40°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree
- 3-State Version of HC153
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- High-Current Inverting Outputs Drive Up To 15 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Max ICC
- Typical tpd = 9 ns
- ±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Max
- Permit Multiplexing From n Lines to One Line
- Perform Parallel-to-Serial Conversion
Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments SN74HC253QDREP
Each data selector/multiplexer contains inverters and drivers to supply full binary decoding data selection to the AND-OR gates. Separate output-control inputs are provided for each of the two 4-line sections.
The 3-state outputs can interface with and drive data lines of bus-organized systems. With all but one of the common outputs disabled (in the high-impedance state), the low impedance of the single enabled output drives the bus line to a high or low logic level. Each output has its own output-enable (OE)\ input. The outputs are disabled when their respective OE\ is high.