|Package | PIN:||N | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- Outputs Can Drive Up to 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Maximum ICC
- Typical tpd = 12 ns
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1-µA Maximum
- Contain Eight Flip-Flops With Single-Rail Outputs
- Direct Clear Input
- Individual Data Input to Each Flip-Flop
- On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535,
All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise Noted. On All Other Products, Production Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing of All Parameters.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74HC273N
The SNx4HC273 devices are positive-edge-triggered D-type flip-flops with a direct active low clear (CLR) input.
Information at the data (D) inputs meeting the setup time requirements is transferred to the Q outputs on the positive-going edge of the clock (CLK) pulse. Clock triggering occurs at a particular voltage level and is not related directly to the transition time of the positive-going pulse. When CLK is at either the high or low level, the D input has no effect at the output.