|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- Typical Switch Enable Time of 18 ns
- Low Power Consumption, 20-µA Maximum ICC
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Maximum
- High Degree of Linearity
- High On-Off Output-Voltage Ratio
- Low Crosstalk Between Switches
- Low On-State Impedance: 50-Ω Typical at
VCC = 6 V
- Individual Switch Controls
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74HC4066PWR
The SN74HC4066 device is a silicon-gate CMOS quadruple analog switch designed to handleboth analog and digital signals. Each switch permits signals with amplitudes of up to 6 V (peak) tobe transmitted in either direction.
Each switch section has its own enable input control (C). A high-level voltage applied toC turns on the associated switch section.
Applications include signal gating, chopping, modulation or demodulation (modem), andsignal multiplexing for analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion systems.