|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Injection-Current Cross Coupling < 1mV/mA (see Figure 1)
- Low Crosstalk Between Switches
- Pin CompatibleWith CD74HC4051, SN74LV4051A, and CD4051B
- 2-V to 6-V VCC Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
Texas Instruments SN74HC4851QDRQ1
This eight-channel CMOS analog multiplexer/demultiplexer is pin compatible with the ’4051 function and, additionally, features injection-current effect control, which has excellent value in automotive applications where voltages in excess of normal supply voltages are common.
The injection-current effect control allows signals at disabled analog input channels to exceed the supply voltage without affecting the signal of the enabled analog channel. This eliminates the need for external diode/resistor networks typically used to keep the analog channel signals within the supply-voltage range.