|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Injection Current Cross-Coupling <1mV/mA (see Figure 1)
- Low Crosstalk Between Switches
- Pin Compatible with SN74HC4052, SN74LV4052A, and CD4052B
- 2-V to 6-V VCC Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74HC4852PWR
This dual 4-to-1 CMOS analog multiplexer/demultiplexer is pin compatible with the 4052 function and also features injection-current effect control. This feature has excellent value in automotive applications where voltages in excess of normal supply voltages are common.
The injection-current effect control allows signals at disabled analog input channels to exceed the supply voltage without affecting the signal of the enabled analog channel. This eliminates the need for external diode/resistor networks typically used to keep the analog channel signals within the supply voltage range.