|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- High-Current 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines Directly or Up To 15 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Max ICC
- Typical tpdd = 8 ns
- ±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Max
- Data Flow-Through Pinout (All Inputs on Opposite Side From Outputs)
Texas Instruments SN74HC540DWR
These octal buffers and line drivers feature the performance of the popular HC240 series and offer a pinout with inputs and outputs on opposite sides of the package. This arrangement greatly facilitates printed circuit board layout.
The 3-state control gate is a 2-input NOR. If either output-enable (OE1\ or OE2\) input is high, all eight outputs are in the high-impedance state. The HC540 devices provide inverted data at the outputs.