|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- High-Current 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines Directly or Up to 15 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Maximum ICC
- Typical tpd = 10 ns
- ±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Maximum
- Data Flow-Through Pinout (All Inputs on Opposite Side From Outputs)
Texas Instruments SN74HC541DW
These octal buffers and line drivers feature the performance of the SNx4HC541 devices and a pinout with inputs and outputs on opposite sides of the package. This arrangement greatly facilitates printed circuit board layout.
The 3-state outputs are controlled by a two-input NOR gate. If either output-enable (OE1 or OE2) input is high, all eight outputs are in the high-impedance state. The SNx4HC541 devices provide true data at the outputs.