|Package | PIN:||N | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- Operation From Very Slow Input Transitions
- Same Pinouts as HC08
- Outputs Can Drive Up To 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 20-µA Max ICC
- Typical tpd = 14 ns
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Max
- Allow Design of Either RC or Crystal Oscillator Circuits
- Temperature-Compensated Threshold Levels
- High Noise Immunity
Texas Instruments SN74HC7001N
Each circuit functions as a quadruple AND gate. They perform the Boolean function Y = A B or Y = (A\ + B\)\ in positive logic. Because of the Schmitt action, the inputs have different input threshold levels for positive- and negative-going signals.
These circuits are temperature compensated and can be triggered from the slowest of input ramps and still give clean jitter-free output signals.