|Package | PIN:||N | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- Typical tpd = 14 ns
- Low Power Consumption, 20-µA Max ICC
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Max
- Operation From Very Slow Input Transitions
- Temperature-Compensated Threshold Levels
- High Noise Immunity
Texas Instruments SN74HC7002N
In these devices, each circuit functions as a quadruple NOR gate. They perform the Boolean function Y = A\ B\ or Y = (A + B)\ in positive logic. However, because of the Schmitt action, the inputs have different input threshold levels for positive- and negative-going signals.
These circuits are temperature compensated and can be triggered from the slowest of input ramps and still give clean jitter-free output signals.