|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Operating Voltage Range of 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- High-Current 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines Directly or up To 15-LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Maximum ICC
- Typical tpd = 14 ns
- ±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Maximum
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
Texas Instruments SN74HCT245DWR
The SNx4HCT245 octal bus transceivers are designed for asynchronous two-way communication between data buses. The control-function implementation minimizes external timing requirements.
The SNx4HCT245 devices allow data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending upon the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable (OE) input can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated.