|Package | PIN:||N | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Operating Voltage Range of 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- High-Current 3-State Outputs Interface Directly With System Bus or Can Drive Up To 15 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Max ICC
- Typical tpd = 12 ns
- ±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Max
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- Data Flow-Through Pinout (All Inputs on Opposite Side From Outputs)
Texas Instruments SN74HCT541N
These octal buffers and line drivers are designed to have the performance of the popular HC240 series devices and to offer a pinout with inputs and outputs on opposite sides of the package. This arrangement greatly facilitates printed circuit board layout.
The 3-state control gate is a 2-input NOR. If either output-enable (OE1\ or OE2\) input is high, all eight outputs are in the high-impedance state. The HCT541 devices provide true data at the outputs.