|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines or Buffer Memory Address Registers
- Choice of True or Inverting Outputs
- Package Options Include Plastic “Small Outline Packages, Ceramic Chip Carriers and Flat Packages, and Plastic and Ceramic DIPs
- Dependable Texas Instruments Quality and Reliability
- '365A, '367A, 'LS365A, 'LS367A True Outputs '366A, '368A, 'LS366A, 'LS368A Inverting Outputs
Texas Instruments SN74LS365ADR
These Hex buffers and line drivers are designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of three-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus oriented receivers and transmitters. The designer has choice of selected combinations of inverting and noninverting outputs, symmetrical G\ (active-low control) inputs.
These devices feature high fan-out, improved fan-in, and can be used to drive terminated lines down to 133 ohms.
The SN54365A thru SN54368A and SN54LS365A thru SN54LS368A are characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74365A thru SN74368A and SN74LS365A thru SN74LS368A are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.