|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- SN74LS64X-1 Versions Rated at IOL of 48 mA
- Bi-directional Bus Transceivers in High-Density 20-Pin Packages
- Hysteresis at Bus Inputs Improves Noise Margins
- Choice of True or Inverting Logic
- Choice of 3-State or Open-collector Outputs
Texas Instruments SN74LS645-1DWR
These octal bus transceivers are designed for asynchronous two-way communication between data buses. The devices transmit data from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus depending upon the level at the direction control (DIR) input. The enable input (G) can be used to disable the device so the buses are effectively isolated.
The -1 versions of the SN74LS640 thru SN74LS642, SN74LS644, and SN74LS645 are identical to the standard versions except that the recommended maximum IOL is increased to 48 milliamperes. There are no -1 versions of the SN54LS640 thru SN54LS642, SN54LS644, and SN54LS645.
The SN54LS640 thru SN54LS642, SN54LS644, and SN54LS645 are characterized for operation over the full military tempearture range of 55°C to 125°C. The SN74LS640 thru SN74LS642, SN74LS644, and SN74LS645 are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.