|Package | PIN:||DGV | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 2-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Max tpd of 6.5 ns at 5 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
< 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
> 2.3 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Outputs are Disabled During Power Up
and Power Down With Inputs Tied to VCC
- Support Mixed-Mode Voltage Operation
on All Ports
- Ioff Supports Live insertion, Partial Power Down
Mode, and Back Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA
Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2500-V Human-Body Model (A114-1)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 2000-V Charged-Device Mode (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LV06ADGVR
These hex inverter buffers/drivers are designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LV06A device performs the Boolean function Y = A in positive logic.
The open-drain output require pull-up resistors to perform correctly and can be connected to other open-drain outputs to implement active-low wired-OR or active-high wired-AND functions.