|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- 2 V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Supports Mixed-Mode Signal Operation on All Ports
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
Texas Instruments SN74LV11ATPWRG4Q1
This triple 3-input positive-AND gate is designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LV11A performs the Boolean function Y = A B C or Y = (A\ + B\ + C\) in positive logic
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.