|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- 4.5-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Typical tpd of 3.8 ns at 5 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2.3 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
- Support Mixed-Mode Voltage Operation on All Ports
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LV125ATDR
The SN74LV125AT is a quadruple bus buffer gate. This device features independent line drivers with 3-state outputs. Each output is disabled when the associated output-enable (OE) input is high.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.