|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
< 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
> 2.3 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Supports Mixed-Mode Voltage Operation on All Ports
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LV14ATPWRG4Q1
This hex Schmitt-trigger inverter is designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LV14A contains six independent inverters. This device performs the Boolean function Y = A.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.